This three-day Training helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exams 98-349, and build an understanding of these topics: Operating System Configurations, Installing and Upgrading Client Systems, Managing Applications, Managing Files and Folders, Managing Devices, and Operating System Maintenance.
There is no formal prerequisite for this course.
This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training but does not assume on-the-job experience.
- Understand Operating System Configurations
- Install and Upgrade Client Systems
- Manage Applications
- Manage Files and Folderd
- Manage Devices
- Understand Operating System Maintenance
- Official Microsoft Courseware
- Hands-on Activities
- Exam voucher, valid for 1 year