The two day Scrum Product Owner Certification course helps participants attain skills required for a Product owner role including creating project vision, identifying and creating user personas, prioritizing product backlog items. This course offers a comprehensive training for the SPOC™ examination. Participants will be awarded ‘Scrum Product Owner Certified’ certificate after successful completion of the exam.
9.5% Discount for Veterans & Government Purchasers!
Use coupon code "VET2014" or "GOV2014" at checkout.
Call us at 404.975.4497 to verify your status before class. Not doing so will result in being charged the full price.
There is no formal prerequisite for this course. However, SDC™ or SMC™ Certified professionals will be able to better understand the concepts required for this certification exam. It is also highly recommended to attend a 2-day SPOC™ classroom training provided by a SCRUMstudy approved Authorized Training Partner (A.T.P.).
This course is for anyone who needs to work with or gain understanding of the business side of things in a Scrum environment. The Scrum Product Owner Certified is appropriate for roles including Product Owners, Product Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, and more.
· To familiarize participants with the concepts, advantages, and challenges of the Scrum methodology.
· To equip participants with the knowledge needed to be the Product Owner.
· To provide practical knowledge of dealing with the Project Stakeholders and take care of the business/value side of things.
· To prepare participants to pass the SPOC™ certification exam.
· Complimentary copy of the SBOK™ Guide