2 Day Scrum Master Certification classroom trainings are offered by SCRUMstudy approved Authorized Training Partners (A.T.P.s). Participants will be awarded ‘Scrum Master Certified’ certificate from SCRUMstudy on successful completion of the exam.
9.5% Discount for Veterans & Government Purchasers!
Use coupon code "VET2014" or "GOV2014" at checkout.
Call us at 404.975.4497 to verify your status before class. Not doing so will result in being charged the full price.
There is no formal prerequisite for this course. However, it is preferable to complete the Scrum Developer Certified (SDC™) certification before applying for the Scrum Master certification. It is also highly recommended to attend a 2-day SMC™ classroom training provided by a SCRUMstudy approved Authorized Training Partner (A.T.P.).
This course is appropriate for professionals interested in obtaining a working knowledge of Scrum and planning to become a Scrum master. This would include Scrum team members, Product Owners, Product Managers, Project Managers, Project Sponsors, programmers, designers, testers, software engineers, executives, business owners, business analysts, and more.
· To provide an understanding of the principles in the Scrum framework.
· To provide a practical working knowledge of Scrum including roles, meetings, and artifacts.
· To prepare participants to be comfortable with implementing Scrum in their organizations.
· To prepare participants to take SMC™ exam upon completion of the course.
· High quality hands-on training using role-plays and case-studies
· Complimentary copy of the SBOK™ Guide