This course is intended to develop the skills needed to extend, automate, and better secure an existing Red Hat Enterprise Linux deployment. It is designed as a natural extension of the RH124 course and introduces advanced file-system management capabilities, security controls, and firewall configuration. The skills developed in this course could lead to improved infrastructure performance, increased system utilization, and responsiveness to system failures. A better understanding of Linux file system and logical volume management should result in lower storage costs and better use of existing storage solutions.
Successful completion of Red Hat System Administration I.
This course is singularly designed for students who have completed Red Hat System Administration I (RH124).
- Automate installations using Kickstart
- Manage file systems and logical volumes
- Manage scheduled jobs
- Access network file systems
- Manage SELinux
- Control firewalls
- Perform troubleshooting tasks
- Red Hat Authorized Course Materials
- State-of-the-art Training and Lab Equipment
- In-class Internet Access
- Personal Computer Station for Each Student