Prepare for the PMI® Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)®certification exam through this three-day, instructor led course. This course offers an in-depth look at risk management through a PMI® perspective, and is delivered in a combination of discussion and hands-on learning format.
PMI-RMP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
A four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent), with at least 3,000 hours of project risk management experience and 30 hours of project risk management education.
A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent), with at least 4,500 hours of project risk management experience and 40 hours of project risk management education.
This course will benefit anyone interested in learning the fundamentals of managing risk, and will focus on those preparing for PMI®’s certification exam and obtaining the PMI-RMP® credential. The final day will end with a full-length practice exam and question review.
In this boot camp style course, you will receive a comprehensive introduction to project risk and cover the five primary exam objectives.
- Risk and Strategy Planning – activities related to developing policies, processes, and procedures for risk assessment, planning, and response.
- Stakeholder Engagement – activities related to promoting the understanding of project risk management for stakeholders and project team members, assessing stakeholder risk tolerance, prioritizing project risk, and promoting risk ownership.
- Risk Process Facilitation – activities related to facilitating risk identification, evaluation, prioritization, and response among project team members.
- Risk Monitoring and Reporting – activities related to monitoring risk, evaluating risk response against established metrics, and communicating risk response performance to stakeholders and project team.
- Perform Specialized Risk Activities – activities related to the specialized quantitative and qualitative tools and techniques used by project risk management professionals.
- Tips, tricks and techniques for passing the PMI-RMP® exam
- PMI's Practice Standard for Risk Management (downloaded)
- PMBOK Guide, 5th Edition (downloaded)
- PMI-RMP® Exam Content Outline (downloaded)
- PMI-RMP® Exam Prep Course Book
- PMI-RMP® 5th Edition exam style questions
- State-of-the-art Training and Lab Equipment
- In-class Internet Access
- Personal Computer Station for Each Student