Our PMI-ACP® course is a 3–day, 21–hour, intense boot camp. The PMI-ACP® certification validates a project manager’s experience and mastery of the agile principles and processes. A PMI-ACP®has the knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall practices and is able to lead teams on Agile projects. Our talented instructors are well known for their practical and fun delivery of training. They make the PMI-ACP®preparation course entertaining, and effective.
PMI-ACP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
10% Discount for Veterans, or 20% Discount for Government Agencies!
Use coupon code "VET2020" or "GOV2020" at checkout. Call us at 888-410-7818 to verify your status before class.
Knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall practices and is able to lead teams on Agile projects.
Project managers who already use Agile practices or their organization is adopting agile methods. Experienced Agile practitioners who plan to take the PMI-ACP® exam, PMP® credential holders with Agile experience who wish to enhance their accreditation.
- Review the 10 tools and techniques needed to pass
- Review the 43 knowledge and skills areas needed to pass
- Completing the required 21 contact hours/PDUs
- Navigate the tools, techniques, knowledge and skills exam areas
- Align your Agile experience with PMI®'s six domains of practice
- Review relevant topics in the PMI® suggested reference materials
- Create a plan for self-study
- PMI-ACP Exam Boot Camp Course Book
- Mind maps, flow charts, flash cards, sample exam questions
- State-of-the-art Training and Lab Equipment
- In-class Internet Access
- Personal Computer Station for Each Student