IT Infrastructure Library® (ITIL®) is the most widely adopted framework for IT Service Management in the world. It is a practical approach to identifying, planning, delivering and supporting IT services to the business. Courses are designed for those who prefer learning at their own pace, or are not able to attend an ITIL classroom program. Our online courses provide the major benefits of a classroom course while giving you the flexibility to choose where and when you want to train and take the exams.
10% Discount for Veterans, or 25% Discount for Government Agencies!
ITIL Foundation Certification
This course is valuable for those who want to achieve the ITIL Intermediate Qualification. The ITIL Foundation Certificate is required to take this course and to take the ITIL Intermediate exam.
The following examinations are available at the intermediate level:
Service Lifecycle: management focused examinations
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
Service Capability: process focused examinations
- Planning Protection and Optimization
- Release Control and Validation
- Operational Support and Analysis
- Service Offerings and Agreements
- 2 Official Practice Question Papers, with answers
- High Quality Videos
- Online Study Material (Study Guides and Chapter tests)
- 30 PMI PDUs
- Chapter tests
- 180 days online course access