IT Infrastructure Library® (ITIL®) is the most widely adopted framework for IT Service Management in the world. It is a practical approach to identifying, planning, delivering and supporting IT services to the business. Courses are designed for those who prefer learning at their own pace, or are not able to attend an ITIL classroom program. Our online courses provide the major benefits of a classroom course while giving you the flexibility to choose where and when you want to train and take the exams.
10% Discount for Veterans, or 25% Discount for Government Agencies!
There is no formal prerequisite for this course.
Those who work in the IT industry, want to achieve ITIL Foundation Certification and want to learn best practices for IT service management through ITIL training.
- The ITIL service lifecycle (comprehension)
- Generic concepts and definitions (awareness)
- Key principles and models (comprehension)
- Selected processes (awareness)
- Selected functions (awareness)
- Selected roles (awareness)
- Technology and architecture (awareness)
- Competence and training (awareness)
- High Quality Videos
- Online Study Material (Study Guides, Chapter tests, Podcasts, Terms and Concepts)
- Interactive case study
- Mobile app
- 18 PMI PDUs
- Chapter tests, Crossword
- Interactive glossary
- 180 days online course access