The (ISC)2® CCSP® course helps you fully prepare for the cloud security certification. You will expand your cloud security knowledge. The CCSP® is a global credential that represents the highest standard for cloud security expertise. It was co-created by (ISC)2® and Cloud Security Alliance — leading stewards for information security and cloud computing security. When you earn this cloud security certification, you prove you have deep knowledge and hands-on experience with cloud security architecture, design, operations and service orchestration.
10% Discount for Veterans, or 25% Discount for Government Agencies!
Use coupon code "VET2015" or "GOV2015" at checkout. Call us at 404.975.4497 to verify your status before class. Not doing so will result in being charged the full price.
- Candidates must have a minimum of five years cumulative, paid, full-time work experience in information technology.
- Three years must be in information security, and one year must be in one or more of the domains of the CCSP® Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®).
- Earning CSA’s CCSK® certificate can be substituted for one year of experience in one or more of the domains of the CCSP® CBK®.
- Earning (ISC)2's CISSP® credential can be substituted for the entire CCSP® experience requirement.
- Enterprise Architect
- Security Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Security Architect
- Security Consultant
- Security Engineer
- Security Manager
- Systems Architect
- Architectural Concepts & Design Requirements
- Cloud Data Security
- Cloud Platform & Infrastructure Security
- Cloud Application Security
- Legal & Compliance
- Official (ISC)2® Course Material
- Pre-Exam Assessment
- Evening Review Sessions
- Exam Voucher (expires in 1 year)
- In-class Internet Access
- Personal Computer Station