The Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) course gives you a broad range of fundamental knowledge for all IT careers. Through a combination of lecture, hands-on labs, and self-study, you will learn how to install, operate, configure, and verify basic IPv4 and IPv6 networks. The course covers configuring network components such as switches, routers, and wireless LAN controllers; managing network devices; and identifying basic security threats. The course also gives you a foundation in network programmability, automation, and software-defined networking. This course helps you prepare to take the 200-301 Cisco® Certified Network Associate (CCNA®) exam.
10% Discount for Veterans, or 20% Discount for Government Agencies!
Use coupon code "VET2020" or "GOV2020" at checkout. Call us at 888-410-7818 to verify your status before class.
• Basic computer literacy
• Basic PC Operating System navigation skills
• Basic Internet usage skills
• Basic IP addressing knowledge.
CET Institute recommends that a student have the listed prerequisites prior to attending our Boot Camp. If a student desires to attend our class without this prerequisite knowledge, it is at his/her discretion.
This course is designed for anyone seeking CCNA certification. The course also provides foundational knowledge for all support technicians involved in the basic installation, operation, and verification of Cisco networks.
The job roles best suited to the material in this course are:
• Entry-level Network Engineer
• Network Administrator
• Network Support Technician
• Help Desk Technician
• Implementing VLANs and Trunks
• Routing Between VLANs
• Introducing OSPF
• Building Redundant Switched Topologies
• Improving Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
• Exploring Layer 3 Redundancy
• Introducing WAN Technologies
• Explaining Basics of ACL
• Enabling Internet Connectivity
• Introducing QoS
• Explaining Wireless Fundamentals
• Introducing Architectures and Virtualization
• Explaining the Evolution of Intelligent Networks
• Introducing System Monitoring
• Managing Cisco Devices
• Examining the Security Threat Landscape
• Implementing Threat Defense Technologies
• Securing Administrative Access
• Implementing Device Hardening
- CISCO Authorized Training Materials
- State-of-the-art Training and Lab Equipment
- On-site Test Voucher
- On-site Testing Stations
- In-class Internet Access
- Personal Computer Station for Each Student