Achieving the Cisco Certified CyberOps Professional certification proves your advanced skills as a senior analyst, in a security operation center (SOC) and incident response roles, cloud security, and other active defense security roles.
To earn a Cisco Certified CyberOps Professional certification, you pass two exams: one that covers core technologies and one concentration exam.
There are no formal prerequisites for Cisco Certified CyberOps Professional, but you should have a good understanding of the exam topics before taking the exam. Candidates often also have three to five years of experience implementing enterprise networking solutions.
• Network Security Personnel
• Module 0: Course Introduction
• Module 1: Fundamentals
• Module 2: Forensics Techniques
• Module 3: Incident Response Techniques
• Module 4: Forensics Processes
• Module 5: Incident Response Processes
- CISCO Authorized Training Materials
- State-of-the-art Training and Lab Equipment
- In-class Internet Access
- Personal Computer Station for Each Student