The CySA+ course provides the basic knowledge needed to analyze, monitor, and protect cybersecurity resources in a vendor-neutral format; this includes vulnerability management, network reconnaissance and monitoring, secure policies and procedures, host and network security, identity management systems, and incident response. This course maps to the CompTIA CySA+ certification exam. This course assumes that you have some applied knowledge of computers, networks, and cybersecurity principles.
IT Security Professionals
- Correctly use fundamental security technology, conduct risk assessments, and identify threats and vulnerable infrastructure.
- Recognize common attacks including social engineering, malware, network attacks, and application exploits.
- Plan vulnerability assessments, understand the penetration testing process, and implement vulnerability management programs.
- Perform network reconnaissance using passive footprinting, network scams, vulnerability analysis, and packet capture.
- Detect and analyze network security threats using output from security appliances, hosts and network devices, and network monitoring tools.
- Understand the role of security frameworks, policies, controls, and procedures in meeting security needs and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Apply network security principles through cryptography, hardening of hosts and networks, and secure application development.
- Recognize threats to identify systems and authentication technologies.
- Respond to security incidents through preparedness, consistent response procedures, and use of appropriate forensics tools.
- CompTIA CySA+ Authorized Training Materials
- State-of-the-art Training and Lab Equipment
- On-site Test Voucher
- On-site Testing Stations
- In-class Internet Access
- Personal Computer Station for Each Student