CompTIA Cloud+ validates the skills you need to maintain and optimize cloud infrastructure services.
- Cloud+ covers the increased diversity of knowledge, skills and abilities required of system administrators to validate what is necessary to perform effectively in data center jobs.
- CompTIA Cloud+ views cloud-based infrastructure services as an increasingly important piece of an organization’s IT systems.
- It is the only vendor-neutral, performance-based certification covering more than a specific vendor or a single function like security or networking to help you better realize the return on investment of cloud infrastructure services.
Includes exam voucher, valid for 1 year. Testing available onsite.
10% Discount for Veterans, or 20% Discount for Government Agencies!
Use coupon code "VET2020" or "GOV2020" at checkout. Call us at 888-410-7818 to verify your status before class.
At least six months working in an environment that markets or relies on IT-related services.
Who Should Attend?:
- System Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Project Manager
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Cloud Engineer
- Cloud Developer
- Cloud Specialist
What You Will Learn:
- Analyze system requirements to successfully execute workload migrations to the cloud.
- Determine proper allocation of cloud resources and apply necessary changes based on performance data.
- Apply appropriate technologies and processes, including automation and orchestration, to ensure desired system performance.
- Implement appropriate security controls given requirements.
- Troubleshoot capacity, automation, connectivity and security issues related to cloud implementations.
What is Included:
- CompTIA Authorized Course Materials
- State-of-the-art Training and Lab Equipment
- On-site Test Voucher
- On-Site Testing Stations
- In-class Internet Access
- Personal Computer Station for Each Student