CompTIA Cloud+ validates the skills you need to maintain and optimize cloud infrastructure services.
- Cloud+ covers the increased diversity of knowledge, skills and abilities required of system administrators to validate what is necessary to perform effectively in data center jobs.
- CompTIA Cloud+ views cloud-based infrastructure services as an increasingly important piece of an organization’s IT systems.
- It is the only vendor-neutral, performance-based certification covering more than a specific vendor or a single function like security or networking to help you better realize the return on investment of cloud infrastructure services.
At least six months working in an environment that markets or relies on IT-related services.
Who Should Attend?:
- System Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Project Manager
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Cloud Engineer
- Cloud Developer
- Cloud Specialist
What You Will Learn:
- Analyze system requirements to successfully execute workload migrations to the cloud.
- Determine proper allocation of cloud resources and apply necessary changes based on performance data.
- Apply appropriate technologies and processes, including automation and orchestration, to ensure desired system performance.
- Implement appropriate security controls given requirements.
- Troubleshoot capacity, automation, connectivity and security issues related to cloud implementations.
What is Included:
- CompTIA Authorized Course Materials
- State-of-the-art Training and Lab Equipment
- On-site Test Voucher
- On-Site Testing Stations
- In-class Internet Access
- Personal Computer Station for Each Student