High level IT Security professionals need technical knowledge, skills, critical thinking and judgment to conceptualize, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments, while managing risk. The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner Certification Exam™ is accredited by ANSI to show compliance with the ISO 17024 Standard and, as such, undergoes regular reviews and updates to the exam objectives.
While there is no required prerequisite, CASP+™ certification is intended to follow CompTIA Security+ or equivalent experience and has a technical, hands-on focus at the enterprise level.
It is recommended that a student have the listed prerequisites prior to attending our bootcamp.
Our CASP+™ certification class is ideal for IT security professionals who have at least 10 years of experience in IT administration, including at least five years of hands-on technical security experience, and Government and government contracted information assurance personnel requiring certification for IAT level I, IAT level II, and IAM level I of the DOD 8570.1 Directive.
- Identify enterprise security fundamentals
- Apply enterprise security technology solutions
- Identify enterprise resource technologies and the potential security implications for these resources
- Design security solutions
- Identify application security design issues such as best practices for development and testing as well as threat mitigation techniques
- Manage risk, security policies, and security procedures within an enterprise
- Integrate security solutions within an enterprise
- Conduct security research and analysis
- All CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner Training Materials
- State-of-the-art Training and Lab Equipment
- On-site Test Voucher
- On-site Testing Stations
- In-class Internet Access
- Personal Computer Station for Each Student