Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) v1.0 is an instructor-led training course presented by Cisco training partners. This five-day course and 9.5 hours of self- paced e-learning is designed to help students prepare for Cisco CCNP® certification. The TSHOOT course is one of three components in the CCNP curriculum.
TSHOOT is designed for network engineers with at least one year of professional work experience, who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions. Students will learn to (1) plan and perform regular maintenance on complex enterprise routed and switched networks and (2) use technology-based practices and a systematic TIL-compliant approach to perform network troubleshooting. Extensive labs provide for hands-on learning and reinforce troubleshooting skills.
10% Discount for Veterans, or 25% Discount for Government Agencies!
- Security Administrator
- Systems Administrator
- Network Administrator
- IT Professional
Upon completing this course, the student will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Plan and document the most commonly performed maintenance functions in complex enterprise networks
- Develop a troubleshooting process to identify and resolve problems in complex enterprise networks
- Select tools that best support specific troubleshooting and maintenance processes in large, complex enterprise networks
- Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution in switching-based environments
- Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution in routing-based environments
- Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution in a secure infrastructure
- Troubleshoot and maintain integrated, complex enterprise networks
- CISCO Authorized Training Materials
- State-of-the-art Training and Lab Equipment
- On-site Test Voucher
- On-site Testing Stations
- In-class Internet Access
- Personal Computer Station for Each Student