Earn the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2) 2.0 certification in 5 days!
CISCO networking certifications bring valuable, measurable rewards to networking professionals, to their managers, and to the organizations that employ them. Our Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1) 2.0 5 day Boot Camp will prepare you for certification testing and real-world situations. Our expert trainers are the authority on the latest curriculum and offer one-on-one coaching as part of our certification guarantee. Working with our state-of-the-art equipment and hands-on simulations will give you that extra edge.
10% Discount for Veterans, or 20% Discount for Government Agencies!
Use coupon code "VET2020" or "GOV2020" at checkout. Call us at 888-410-7818 to verify your status before class.
- Understand network fundamentals
- Implement local area networks
- Implement Internet connectivity
- Manage network device security
- Implement WAN connectivity
- Implement basic IPv6 connectivity
Network Technicians, Network Engineers, Network Administrators, people looking to enhance their resume, Government and government contracted IT personnel requiring certification.
The Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2) v2.0 course provides entry-level network administrators, network support, and help desk technicians with the knowledge and skills needed to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot a small enterprise network. ICND2 v2.0 is augmented by a virtual classroom presentation, which has additional slides and interactions for instructor use. In addition to the classic hardware-based lab, Cisco will offer a new set of Cisco Learning Lab Classroom Labs. ICND2 v2.0 focuses on understanding redundant topologies, troubleshooting common network issues, configuring EIGRP and multi- area OSPF using both IPv4 and IPv6, understanding Wide Area Network technologies, and becoming familiar with device management and Cisco licensing. The learner will encounter more troubleshooting and more lab time than with the previous version of ICND. Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree.
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity
- Configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in IPv4 environment, and configure EIGRP for IPv6
- Configure and troubleshoot OSPF in IPv4 environment, and configure OSPF for IPv6
- Define characteristics, functions and components of a WAN
- Describe SNMP, Syslog and Net-flow, and manage Cisco device configurations, IOS images and licenses